Eligibility for taking admission
|Name of Course||:||Diploma in Teacher Education (D.T.Ed.)|
||National Council For Teacher Education|
|NCTE Code||:||WRC (APW02679/12246)|
|Course Duration||:||Two Academic Years|
|Affiliated To||:||Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research & Training|
|Eligibility||:|| 1. Minimum 50% marks in H. S. S. C. for open category
2. Minimum 45% marks for OBC, SC, ST and VJ/NT
|Preference given||:||Student belongs to Minority Community|
|Attendance||:||80% attendance is mandatory|
- Attested true copy of Statement of Marks / Passing Certificate of SSC and HSSC exam.
- Transfer certificate.
- In case of Change in name after marriage - Attested true copy of Marriage Certificate Government Gazette.
- Attested true copy of Caste Certificate / Non - Creamy Layer / Validity Certificate in your name issued by Competent Authority, clearly mentioning the Category of the Candidate and also the remarks that the Caste is under Backward Class in the State of Maharashtra. (Creamy Layer should be after March - 2003).
- If Physically Handicapped - Attested true copy of minimum 40% Physical Disability Certificate and eligible to complete the D.T.Ed. Course issued by Competent Authority / District Civil Surgeon / competent authority.
- Attested true copy of Certificate on concerned claim of minimum 120 Hours for NSS Programme and / or Adult Literacy Programme, State level sports participation certificate, appearing in Drawing Exam.